Friday, July 29, 2011

Bed

So I guess this could have been included in my birthday blog but that was already way too long and this needed to be highlighted with it's own blog because it is just that amazing! 

Adam told me about a week before my birthday that he had decided he was going to make me something for my birthday but that we wanted to show me a picture of it first to make sure I liked it. So I told him it was okay if he broke the surprise early and he pulled up a website and showed me a really pretty bed frame. He said the site had all the direction on how to make it yourself and that the cost was estimated at only $80 (which I might add was not the REAL total. I think the website was using wood prices from the 1950's) 

Anyways, after getting all the wood, he set off to working in the garage ....




A couple weeks later while I was gone at discipleship I came home and this is what my bedroom looked like! Pretty rad huh?!
(adam made the picture a few years back) 

I love having a husband who can build stuff and I love that he can find awesome projects online so that we get this amazing bed for what would have been at least $1300 from Pottery Barn

No comments: