Sunday, July 3, 2011

A little more swimming...

... just because I can! (and I'm trying to catch up on blogging)
Yes, he is running to the car in his shark robe! He's so funny! 









On the last day of class we were the only people who showed up so Bennett got to do what ever he wanted! 

First he decided to show us his favorite toy from swimming, the shark






And then because it was the last day of class his teacher, Miss Rachel, let him pick a piece of candy...


... he picked two!

He was so happy eating those smarties (and that lollypop never made it to his mouth!)

Swimming lessons were so fun (and cheep, only $40 for 8 classes)! 
I am very glad we did the class, Bennett is doing really great in the pool now this summer! I'm also very glad that next year he will be over 3 and Adam and I won't have to get in the water with him!

No comments: