Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Right Motivation

If you hadn't noticed ... Bennett's hair was getting super cute and curly.

But to Adam it was getting super long and well... I trusted my husband when he said he would shave Bennett's head when he shaved his own after graduation. (Adam's a teacher and keeps his hair "normal" for the school year, but likes it shaved for the summer)

Knowing that I would be in Cabo, Mexico while Adam was at graduation I knew I would be powerless to stop him so two days before I left, I soaked my son's head, let him pick a movie to watch on my laptop, set him on the changing table AND gave him a Trader Joe's lollypop!

Things were going well for about 15 minutes, but soon we had a screaming crying baby as he realized his hair was laying all around him. As he tried to pick it up he got it all over his lollypop which again made things worse!  Here's the after math...

But the next morning (as he was asking for 3 types of cereal in his bowl) I realized his hair turned out pretty cute!

And FYI, Adam kept his promise and since Bennett's hair wasn't "too long", only Adam's head was shaved when I got home from Mexico! THANK THE LORD!!!!

No comments: