Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Peanut Queen!

So I mentioned in my last post that my friend Jen had come and helped me with a few projects around the house this summer. Well that mention reminded me that I had a few pictures to post from her visit!

Jen has always been my "allergic to nuts" friend and I've always made sure to be extra careful not to kill her! However, in the last month (after lots of allergy tests) Jen came to find out that she is allergic to tree nuts but not PEANUTS!!!! So after all the projects were done and we were talking about getting dinner and decided Jen's first Pad Thai was what we needed to do that night!

We went to our favorite Thai restaurant in Temecula, Aiyara, and had a peanut-rific dinner!

Here's Jen's first bight of dinner (Pad Thai)

and here's Bennett with his favorite Jen (whom he calls "Jay")  at dinner!

Thanks for coming out to help Jen and we are so glad we got to eat peanuts with you!

1 comment:

Jen said...

YAY! That was a fun day. :)