Monday, November 21, 2011

Celebrating Baby #2

Last weekend I had a baby shower to celebrate the life of this little one that is coming so soon!
It was so beautiful and so perfect ... it really looked like a magazine!
I loved every second of it!
{I'm trying to consolidate the massive amount of pictures I ended up with... hopefully it works for you}

The decor was fabulous! I loved the bird cages!

I have ridiculously good looking friends! 

So much food that all tasted sooooo good!
{did you see how cute those bird cookies were?!}

Gifts, Gifts, Gifts!
{Check out the "Starry Night" in the bottom left corner - Unbelievable!}

There's nothing better than spending a rainy afternoon with people you love, eating yummy food and opening presents!

Thank you to all my fabulous party planners who made this day so special and wonderful!
Baby Elwer and I feel very, very loved!

4 comments:

Becky Radliff said...

I wish I could have been there! It's times like those that make me wish I hadn't moved away. :(
P.S. who did the Starry, Starry Night onesie? Katie seems like too obvious of a pick.

A. T. Elwer said...

it wasn't Katie! My friend Loreal from my book club did it! (She's an art teacher)

Sarah Elwer said...

ha ha! Gotta love being signed in as your husband! Loreal is in MY book club, not Adam's :)

Leslie said...

oh man was this GORGEOUS!!!!!
You so deserved it. Wish I could have came. So glad you were spoiled and can't wait to meet baby #2. :)