Friday, November 18, 2011

Guinea Pigs and Baby Showers

This last monday Adam's work gave us a little baby shower after school got out! It was so nice and we really had a fun time and I totally didn't take any pictures! 
{Proof I really was enjoying myself} 

But after it was done and we were helping to clean up I did get a couple of Bennett playing with and talking to the guinea pigs that where in the class room.  This poor kid need a pet ... oh well, he's getting a brother or sister soon so hopefully that will hold him over for a while longer! ha ha! :) 

Speaking of baby showers, my cousin put together an amazing shower last saturday {along with a few other lovely ladies} but I don't have the pictures from that yet ... hint hint CL :) But you can see the super cute invitations here and I do have just a couple pictures to give you a taste of the fabulous-ness that was Saturday! 
More to come ... I promise! 

No comments: