Wednesday, December 21, 2011

41 Weeks Pregnant!

I never thought I would make it this far again ... but apparently I am a crock pot and not a microwave when it comes to making babies!

I made this last week in a hopes that I would not have the chance to add a 41 week picture ...

But now I guess I need to add this one {from this morning} too!

Things are good ... my sleep is not great, but really it's not horrible either! Adam and Bennett and I are keeping busy. Bennett found a gift our friends brought for the baby and while we were all out in the living room talking and eating and celebrating the first night of Hanukkah together, he was in our room having a great time too! ha ha! Silly boy!

And then there is Adam ... it's sooooo wonderful to have him home for these last few days before the baby comes! We are getting projects done and just enjoying each other's company before the sleep depravation and newborn craziness sets in! I love this man! He makes me laugh!
{He's never home when I take my "week pictures" I guess he has felt left out all these past 41 weeks ... good thing he was here for what is hopefully the last "week picture"}

2 comments:

Crystal-Lee Howley said...

That's ok! Slow cookers are always better!

molly june. said...

but apparently I am a crock pot and not a microwave when it comes to making babies...BAHAAA!!! you crack me up!

been thinking of you today. and you're still pregnant! I FEEL YOUR PAIN! the last few wks are pretty miserable, but soon! oh, so soon! praying for you sarah! you cuuuun dooooo itttttt!!!!! :)

p.s. you look SO great. love all of your belly shots! it still amazes me how our bellies just keep stretching like that. CRAZY! haha!