Saturday, December 3, 2011

Early Christmas Presents!

You may remember my dear husband made me an AMAZING bed for my birthday this year!
Well guess what he made for Christmas?!
YAY!!!!
I love it!
It's the perfect hight for me and it matches the bed perfectly!
{and I love how he put a picture of himself on it when he set it up!}

Bennett also got an early Christmas present from my cousins who came for Thanksgiving but won't be down for Christmas. If you saw my recent Disneyland post you know this is the most perfect present ever and well ... We go NOWHERE without Pooh now!
Watching Pooh while holding Pooh and working on a Pooh puzzle ... yikes!
(but at least Pooh isn't an annoying character like Elmo ... if he was obsessed with Elmo I might pull my hair out!)

1 comment:

Brittany Mosquera said...

Cutest thing ever!! LOVE IT :)