Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Traditions

I love traditions and here's two I didn't want to let pass by without highlighting ...

Every year we get together with a group of friends we've known since high school for what we like to call "Thank-mas". We haven't gotten together with this group since the end of May but isn't it the best when you can just pick right up as of you haven't missed a day?! Such great memories with all these precious friends ... especially with the crazy Norwegian troll that keeps making his way back to the gift exchange each year...




And then there's Dessert Night!  This is always such a treat and this year was no exception! As usual the evening was magical, the tables beautiful and the ladies couldn't stop talking to listen to the singers! Ha ha! {You think I'm joking don't you?!} This year was an extra treat for me because I had absolutely no responsibilities! I just showed up, sat at a table of other moms with young kids and chit-chatted about GMO's, food allergies and preschool learning websites! Ha ha ha! Typical!